Monday 5 December 2011

LOG ENTRY #9 - It's That Time Of Year Again...

 ..Yes. Mid-Term Exams. And don't say you thought I was going to talk about New Years Eve or Christmas or something. Exams' importance surpasses anything and everything. The most interesting thing, is the effect that exams can have on someone's (namely, my own) life.
    Frenzied eyes, hair-in-a-bun,  baggy T-Shirts and sweats. Yep, appearance isn't a major. Not to mention - severe eating disorders. Some tend to overeat when under stress, while others eat too little.Both are problematic, although I would much prefer the latter. :-P Also, sleep disorders are another negative impact of exams. Trying to cram your entire Biology course at 1 a.m. really won't help you, y'know? Just like a good friend once said to me, "Jo pooray saal na parh saki, woh aik din mein kaisay parh lo gi?" (How can you study in one day, what you couldn't study the entire year) Or in this case, entire 'term'.
   There's no time for prolonged ponderings on this long, long topic, so I'll just sign off and get on with my History syllabus. *Sigh* WHY, oh WHY do people like signing treaties and pacts so much?

And good luck to all my fellow crammers!! :-)
\m/

No comments:

Post a Comment