Monday 19 December 2011

LOG ENTRY #12 - Surprise, Surprise!

 Note: Everything written in bold has been tampered with. Please do not take those words to be factual. Thank You

- Time Lord
                           
                                                   * * * *

    Oh wow. The internet is such a wonderful place, no? You never really know what sort of mindblowing (literally..) piece of information is waiting for you. Couple of clicks and you're staring at your classroom rival's latest Facebook picture. Couple of more clicks later, you're busily dashing off emails to people who never seem to want to know what they have to do for the class presentation. Yeah Yeah.. wonderful.
   But never did I expect to come across something so delightful, as a supposedly-anonymous blogger, and find out that I know that person. I'm not one to pry in people's businesses usually, but then this wasn't an intentional discovery. As my blog sub-heading says, "It's all about the minor details", and it was that very minor detail which gave the person's identity away.
   Since we're on the subject, I'll venture to tell you a bit more about THE GAMER, by painting a picture  of a typical scene from.. A PLACE.
 
The above two pictures are a way to inform you regarding the manner of retaliation you may face if you chuck jam at THE GAMER.


To top it all off, I apologise for my graphically violent usage of Jam. I have no idea how that poor delicacy got dragged in. Neither have I any idea what productive information this gives us about THE GAMER.
So I will simply scratch my head and be off! :)

2 comments: